Bush Play is our “Bush Kinder” program for Preschoolers and Toddlers 2 – 5 years old.
Experiences focus on children’s confidence, resilience, social sills and connectedness. Common experiences include; discovery free play, sand play, story time and nature crafts. The natural setting allows children to see the wonder around them as they learn to explore and communicate about what they are experiencing.
We play in the forest area, visit the beach and go for scavenger hunt bush walks.
- Children attend with their parent/ carer.
- Sessions are for 2 hours.
- Time 9:30 – 11:30.
- Location: Seven Mile Beach National Park.
- Term 3 Dates: August 21, August 28, September 4, September 11, September 18
- Attending the 5 week program is preferred and a 15% discount is offered.
- Siblings under 2 are welcome to attend and are in the care of the parent/ carer during the session.
- Rain, hail or shine the programs go ahead, so bringing a raincoat and hat are essential.
- The maximum amount of children in each group is capped at 20. Two highly qualified and experienced outdoor educators are present at all sessions. Educators have current First Aid, WWC Checks and a Bronze Medallion holder is always present when sessions are located near water.
- Minimum numbers apply for the program to commence.
- Children with additional needs can be catered for.
- Prices per child/ per session: $21
- 5 week program discount 15%: $89
- Babies in arms free.
- Bookings are via the Try Booking link.
- Minimum numbers apply on these programs and will be cancelled the week before programs are due to commence.