Coming in 2018!
Saplings Play is our Bush Kinder program for families.
Experiences focus on children’s confidence and connectedness for 3 – 5 year olds. Common experiences include; discovery free play, sand play, story time and nature crafts. The natural setting allows children to see the wonder around them as they learn to explore and communicate about what they are experiencing.
- Children attend with their parent/ carer.
- Sessions are for 2 hours. Times TBA.
- Locations TBA.
- Siblings under 3 are welcome to attend and are in the care of the parent/ carer during the session.
- Rain, hail or shine the programs go ahead, so bringing a raincoat and hat are essential.
- The maximum amount of children in each group is capped at 16. There is a ratio of 1 facilitator to 8 children in all sessions. Two highly qualified and experienced outdoor educators are present at all sessions. Educators have current First Aid, WWC Checks and a Bronze Medallion holder is always present when sessions are located near water.
- For more safety information, such as what to do for a tick bite or stinging tree check the FAQs section of the website. We take safety very seriously and update our policies regularly.
- Children with additional needs can be catered for.
- Prices per child/ per session: $17
- Bookings are via the Try Booking link.
Please contact us for more information, start date and locations.