Outdoor Connections Australia provides immersive experiences in natural spaces. The core aim of Outdoor Connections is to provide nature-based experiences for children, practical workshops for parents and outdoor training for educators.
- Nature play holiday experiences for 5 – 14 year olds
- Coming soon: Saplings Play for pre-schoolers and their parents.
- Coming soon: Homeschool nature education sessions
- Nature Play parenting workshops
- NESA Registered Outdoor Learning Professional Development for Primary Schools and Early Childhood Centres.
- Bush Kinder mentoring program for Pre-schools
We recognise the D’harawal people as the Traditional Owners and Custodians of this Land. We pay tribute to the connection between the D’harawal people past, present and future.
We use the D’harawal or Cabbage Tree Palm in our logo to show our own connection to place. We reflect on the resilience of these rainforest remnants still standing through all the changes that have occurred in the landscape since European settlement.